Did you know that there are a number of energy efficiency incentives available in our state -- whether through utilities, municipalities or state agencies? Buying
your home was one of the largest investments you have made. Improving the "envelope" or "shell" of your home by adding air sealing and insulation is often the most cost-effective way to make your home more efficient and comfortable. Through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program, and Inspect It Right Home Inspections homeowners receive a comprehensive, whole house energy assessment and recommendations on energy-saving improvements, from an independent consultant, that are smart for you and your family. Inspect It Right Home Inspections uses a variety of high-tech, state-of-th-art tools to identify the key areas where your home is wasting energy, and recommend cost-effective improvements for maximum comfort, minimize energy bills, and optimal indoor air quality and building health and safety.
Incentives are available through the Focus on Energy Program and is funded through participating utility companies. Rewards are only available to customers of participating Wisconsin electric and natural gas utilities. At least 50% of the home must be heated through natural gas or electricity.
How much is available? Homeowners that participate in the program receive:
Inspect It Right Home Inspections, home inspection, home energy, insulation
- An independent energy assessment performed by Inspect It Right Home Inspections.
- Rewards of 33.3% of the energy-saving improvement cost up to $1250.00.
- Savings bonus up to $250.00* based on the percentage of energy saved through the installed eligible measures. $1500.00 total potential combined incentives.
- Customizable reports detailing home energy assessment and retrofit recommendations.
- No hassle reimbursements for customer incentives.
- *Energy use reduction must be 25% greater to receive the $250.00 savings bonus. **Incentive levels subject to change without notice.
The first step on the path towards a more comfortable, more affordable, healthier home is to contact Inspect It Right Home Inspections for your Home Energy Assessment and Home Inspection needs.